Mickey Mouse 4-piece Silicone Bag Set
Disney Mickey Mouse makes these reusable storage bags a must-have for your kitchen.
The bright colors and fun Mickey moments make these reusable storage bags a must-have for any Disney Mickey Mouse fan. Made from food-grade silver silicone, they’re the durable, more versatile alternative to single-use plastic bags. Store, freeze and reheat in them – and then wash and re-use them hundreds of times. You’ll never need disposable plastic again.
- A fun, sustainable food storage solution and alternative to single-use plastics
- Handy easy-grip tab opens easily
- Airtight & leakproof seal securely closes & stays sealed
- Great for both on-the-go and food storage
- Microwave, freezer, top-rack dishwasher safe
- Lightweight, space-saving, and easily portable
- Made from 100% platinum food-grade silicone
- Non-toxic and odorless, with no BPA, latex or lead
|Medium Silicone Storage Bag||2||8.25'' wide x 6.5'' deep||1 quart|
|Large Silicone Storage Bag||2||8.25'' wide x 8.75'' deep||2 quarts|
SAFELY USING YOUR PYREX® GLASSWARE
Pyrex® glassware is designed to be as versatile as it is long lasting. You can use it to prepare, store, cook, bake, warm or reheat food—in pre-heated conventional and convection ovens, or in microwaves. And cleanup is easy – just place your Pyrex® glassware in the dishwasher. As with any glass product, there are a few common-sense precautions to keep in mind for your safety when using Pyrex® glassware. Your safety is important to us, so please read the guidance below. If you don’t use Pyrex® glassware in a way that is consistent with this guidance, it could break and cause injury.
Be sure to read the entire safety and usage instructions accompanying your Pyrex® glassware before use.
Avoid Hard Knocks
While Pyrex® glass is heat strengthened, through a thermal tempering process, to be durable and long-lasting, Pyrex® glassware-- any glass products, for that matter--can break if it’s dropped, knocked against a hard surface, or struck with a hard utensil—so handle your Pyrex® glassware with care. If a piece of Pyrex® glassware does become chipped, cracked or scratched, don’t use it, as its strength may be compromised and it could break or shatter (even long after a chip or crack appears).
And if you do break a piece of Pyrex® glassware, use thick gloves and a great deal of caution cleaning the broken glass, as pieces can be extremely sharp and be widely spread from the point of breakage.
Protect Your Hands from Burning
Of course glassware gets extremely hot in both conventional and microwave ovens, so use protective pot-holders to handle heated glass--don’t ever touch the hot glass with your bare hands, or allow it to come into contact with your body. Keep hot glass well out of children’s reach.
Don’t Subject Glass to Sudden Temperature Changes or Direct Heat Sources
Uneven heating, direct contact with heating elements, and sudden temperature changes (hot glassware coming in contact with something cool or wet, or cold glassware coming in contact with something very hot) can cause glass to shatter or break. To avoid this, follow these precautions:
- Always preheat your oven before placing your Pyrex® dish inside it. While the glass is designed for temperatures typically used in baking, it can break when exposed to the direct heat element while the oven is preheating.
- Do not use Pyrex® glassware on the stovetop (open flame, electric burner), under the broiler, in a toaster oven, or on a barbecue grill. This type of usage exposes Pyrex® glassware to potentially damaging direct heat sources.
- Before cooking items that may release liquid (including fat, food juices, or moisture from frozen foods) in your Pyrex® glassware, add a small amount of liquid to cover the bottom of the dish before you put it in the oven. This serves to minimize any potential sudden temperature change that may occur as the food releases liquid. Once a Pyrex® dish is already hot, do not add liquid to it (for example, by basting with liquid not already in the dish). Adding liquid to hot glass may compromise the product’s strength, potentially resulting in breakage.
- Avoid placing a hot Pyrex® dish directly on a countertop or wet, cool or metal surface. Place it on a dry cloth or potholder, or on a wooden trivet or cooling rack.
- Allow Pyrex to come to room temperature before immersing in water or placing in the freezer, refrigerator, microwave or pre-heated oven.
- Don’t use Pyrex to microwave popcorn or heat foods in browning wrappers. Microwavable popcorn bags and browning wrappers are specially designed to concentrate heat in targeted spots, and may damage the glass.
- Don’t heat empty or nearly empty glass containers in the microware. When heating oil or butter in the microwave, heat only for the minimal time required—don’t overheat.
- Pyrex® glassware plastic lids are BPA free. They are safe for use in the microwave and for food storage. Pyrex® lids cannot be placed in conventional or convection ovens (because they’ll melt), unless specifically noted on the package that they are designed for oven use (as with Pyrex® Ultimate Storage silicone and glass lids).
- Pyrex® glassware and lids are dishwasher safe, making cleanup easy and carefree. Keep both plastic lids and glassware away from direct heat elements in the dishwasher.
- When washing Pyrex® glassware by hand, use non-abrasive cleansers. To remove baked-on foods, soak the dish and use a plastic or nylon cleaning pad if scouring is needed.
related productssee all
$21.00 was $30.00
$2.80 was $4.00
$3.50 was $5.00
$3.00 was $5.00
$3.00 was $5.00
$19.80 was $33.00
$23.40 was $39.00
$8.00 was $25.00